When it comes to augmenting the breasts, today’s modern plastic surgery techniques make it safer and more natural than ever before. But prior to “jumping in” and enhancing your breasts, take a moment to look at the facts about breast augmentation incisions and types of implants available.
- TUBA (Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation/No Scar): through the navel with an endoscope
- Transaxillary (No Scar): underneath the armpit
- Inframammary: underneath the breast in the crease/fold
- Areolar: along the border of the nipple
Types of Breast Implants
- Saline: A breast implant, measured in cc’s, that is made from a soft, flexible plastic that arrives unfilled from the manufacturer. It will be filled with sterile saline solution to be filled to the cup size you have selected. His no scar breast augmentation surgery uses saline implants.
- Silicone Gel: A soft-shell breast implant, measured in cc’s, that is pre-filled with sterile, medical-grade silicone. Many patients who choose silicone do so because the texture and feel of silicone is most like natural breast tissue.
- Gummy Bear Implants: Recently approved by the FDA, this type of cohesive gel implant is made of silicone that does not run or leak when the implant is punctured. This prevents silicone from leaking outside of the implant. This type of implant is more than likely coming soon to our offices!
Breast Implant Shapes
- Standard Profile: This is the most commonly-used breast implant shape because it offers a uniformly round shape and fills out breast volume in the most even manner.
- High Profile: This type of breast implant is taller than it is wide so that when placed in a table, you can visibly see that it is greater in height than it is in width.
- Tear Drop Shape: This breast implant comes in the shape of a three-dimensional teardrop to enhance the breasts with greater volume in the lower half of the breast.
Free Consultation in our Breast Augmentation NY Centers
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York, our surgical team can provide you with a personalized plastic surgery plan to give you a breast augmentation that will give you self-confidence in your figure.
We offers free consultations – simply call our appointment lines at 212.206.0023 in New York City or 631.499.1831 in Long Island. You can also visit our contact us page.
Breast Augmentation in NYC, NY at 635 Madison Avenue, 4th Fl, Manhattan, 10022
Breast Augmentation in Long Island at 5036 Jericho Turnpike, #205, Commack, 11725