Spring is here and more women are looking to spruce up their look for summer. The weather is finally warming up and it’s time to think about shedding some layers of clothing.
Warmer weather brings one of the most popular times of the year to have breast augmentation. Why? Because many women are beginning to dig out their bathing suits and realizing once again how unsatisfied they are with their figure after the holidays and winter months.
Summer should be no time to feel ashamed! Bikinis and shorts were made for hot summer months so you can be comfortable and flaunt what you have. If you don’t have something worth flaunting though, summer can just be annoying!
With breast augmentation surgery, you can feel proud to put on that bikini! Along with a breast enhancement, here are some other tips to look your best for summer.
Summer Beauty Tips for a Beautiful You
If you’re going for the gusto and making your breasts bigger for summer, then why not get everything else ready, too? When you go to the spa for a girl’s day, you get a mani/pedi and a massage plus a facial – this is no different!
- Hair-do: It’s important for women! Decide what your best color is or revitalize your usual to give it new warmth. Get rid of those roots you’ve been letting sit too long! A fresh cut is always a great idea to get hair healthy for the extra sun you will be getting. Whether you just want a trim to give it bounce or you want to go for a whole new style, just have fun with it.
- Body contouring: This can mean a lot of things. Toning those abs and leg muscles are most likely the best way to go. There are simple 10 minute workouts you can do every day that will get you where you want to be.
- Moisturize: Start being more conscious of using lotion. The last thing you want is to get all ready for summer and find that you forgot to take care of dry, flaky feet, knees, and elbows.
- Eating right: Spring water instead of diet soda! Just because something has the word “diet” in it doesn’t mean it will treat your body nicely. You need things that are less junk and more health! Eating essential fatty acids are a great way to strengthen hair, nails, and mind. Take a high-quality multivitamin every day.
- Hands and feet: Get to the salon! Even if you aren’t a regular, or maybe never go, you should head over and treat yourself. Whether you think so or not, having your nails done will make you feel just that little bit prettier and give you a boost of confidence.
It’s Time to Take the Next Step with Breast Implants
Now that you’ve got your get-ready-for-summer checklist ready, it’s time to get that big improvement you’ve been wanting all along.
Come in to discuss breast implants in with our breast enhancement New York surgeons in NYC or Long Island. Our team knows the importance of self-esteem and a healthy body image.
Contact us today so you don’t spend another summer shying away from your bikini!
To Rocking that Bikini Again,
The Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Team